- Secure PPE/Vaccinations for our Healthcare and Essential Workers including Teachers and School Staff
- Get our children back to in-person learning
- Provide Emergency Food Support for families
- Provide Survival Payments directly to small businesses as well as essential workers including teachers to help them survive through the pandemic and it will at the same time stimulate our local economy.
- Provide funding for Compensation to Parents assisting school age children with virtual learning
- Provide funding for Housing/Shelter vouchers
- Create Jobs within the community to assist Health Department with aggressive contact tracing prioritizing the hire of those who are unemployed due to COVID-19
- Use Cares Act funding to join Mayors for a Guaranteed Income, advocating and implementing programs providing guaranteed cash payments directly to citizens to support themselves and their family through the Pandemic
Do you like this page?